[Seaside] [SeasideXUL] How to move changes from Editable Tree to Component

Pavel Krivanek squeak3 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Jun 24 08:10:56 UTC 2008

the standard solution of this (see Firefox bookmarks manager) is to
use the tree/table only for selection and then display a form for item
editing. Unfortunately the standard XUL components are not ready
behavior you want. Maybe a grid of edit boxes but you will lost the
advantages of the tree view this way...

-- Pavel