[Seaside] [SeasideXUL] How to move changes from Editable Tree to Component

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 23:56:43 UTC 2008

Hi Pavel,

Thanks. I will give it a few weeks and try to build a mini-framework around
the tree that would allow move changed cells (well, will start will the whole
tree) back to server via XMLHttpRequest, and merge changes back to the
Component that generated it. I may ask some questions how to integrate what I
plan to do.  If I fail, I can do a form per edited row... I am trying to use
SeasideXUL on my next project, and most likely will need a editable table.

Thanks Milan