[Seaside] version control usage for Seaside/Squeak

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:35:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to Seaside and Squeak.  Monticello is a different version control
system for me and I want to know how others are building and deploying their
apps.  What technique do people use to build, test and then deploy.  I
imagine I'll be developing locally on my laptop and then pushing to a
hosting server.  I assume I don't want to use fileOut and fileIn to manage
the code I write.  If you are open to sharing your code management
solutions, I'd like to know.  I ask because there might be managment
solutions that are not obvious to me as I am unfamiliar with programming in
an image-based tool like Smalltalk/Squeak.

Thanks,
Chris