[Seaside] version control usage for Seaside/Squeak

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 18:07:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

I put all my code in a Monticello package. I save (publish) his
regularly to a local repository on my hard disk. I deploy initially by
copying the image to the production server. Then I can update that by
Monticello was not that difficult, I guess "Squeak by Example" has
good up to date information on it. See also
http://preeminent.org/squeak/tut2007/html/128.html

Feel free to ask more specific questions :-)

Cheers

Matthias