[Seaside] Supersleight - transparent png support for ie6

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 24 07:09:32 UTC 2008

Hello All,

The supersleight library provides transparent png support for ie6.

The following images show a port of the old Pier style to Blueprint,
with NiftyCorners, this allows the colour to be varied programmatically.

In the images below, there are before and after shots of ie6

http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=425641

Example images will probably be up for a few more hours (I only have a
trial account at browsercam).
However check out browsershots.org I have volunteered my server to help
out with rendering MacOS shots.

http://24ways.org/2007/supersleight-transparent-png-in-ie6

to Install, (It has no dependencies other than seaside28.)

Installer ss project: 'Jetsam'; install: 'Seaside28Jetsam-Supersleight'.

best regards

Keith