[Seaside] wiki?

Petite Abeille petite.abeille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:35:36 UTC 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 6:25 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:

> Someone asked me for a squeak based wiki the other day and I'm
> wondering if there is a pre-built
> one around, or recommendations about which one I should load into a
> pharo, or seaside image

Nanoki, a simple, elegant wiki engine, would cover all your
requirement... but one.

http://alt.textdrive.com/nanoki/

> I need something:
>
> (a) lightweight (low memory usage)

Small footprint, 508 KB download, fits in around ~500 KB of memory:

http://svr225.stepx.com:3388/a

> (b) easy for people to use that likely won't require opening a
> manual or glancing much at help page.

Very minimalist:

http://svr225.stepx.com:3388/nanoki

> (c) storage will be backed to a file system directory, minimal admin
> skills involved here.

File system based. Zero configuration.

Even sports optional fancy feature such as full text search:

http://svr225.stepx.com:3388/search?q=smalltalk

Nanoki has one major drawback though... it's neither using Seaside,
nor even Smalltalk :))

Oh, well...

Cheers,

PA.