[Seaside] Magriite question?

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:48:42 UTC 2009

I'm trying to use Magritte for a "buddy list" app.  I've defined Buddy using
Magritte (i.e., using description* class-side methods).  One of the buddy
attributes is userName.  When I bring up an editor for a buddy (using
#addValidatedForm) I would like to be able to select a userName (from those
in the system) and have the remaining attributes filled in automatically.
 But each attribute is uniquely associated with a description* method and
there doesn't appear to be a way to define an action (associated with
selecting a userName) that would allow me to define the other buddy
attribute and have them appear in the editor.

---John

descriptionUserName

    ^ MASingleOptionDescription new
asArray);