[Seaside] Re: I would like to attach an onClick event according to

Fritz Schenk intrader.intrader at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 21:11:12 UTC 2011

Sebastian, thank you. I follow your posting and blog eagerly.
I will try do debug this by placing a 'self halt' before the rendering of the
button:
   1. I find the x has a value of 6 outside of the block! - interesting
   2. At method 'expression:context:' I see that aString:='external_links a'
      has been changed in the top of the stack to($("external_links a")) - it
      may be happening while executing [Array with: aString with:anObject];
      this happens in the context:constructor: message to jQueryInstance. The
      method returns a JQueryInstance with the stack top set to
      ($("external_links a")) - in should be ($('external_Links a')).

I will also try the firebug debugger on the generated code.
   Simply changing the embedded double quotes to single quotes work.

I reported a bug blaming it on asFunction - that is incorrect. It is inside of
the expression:context: message in the construction of the JQueryInstance.