[Seaside] go into production to do list

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:39:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

my project will soon reach a point to go into production for a beta user
group, yeah:-)
I dont want to forget anything to do for deployment.
Is there an actual list anywhere?

I think the information at this page
http://www.seaside.st/documentation/faq/deployment-and-maintenance
is outdated.

I dont have the following messages in my image:
WADispatcher>>trimForDeployment
>>isDeployed

The old Book informaton is outdated
WAGlobalConfiguration setDeploymentMode
WAGlobalConfiguration setDevelopmentMode
http://www.pharobyexample.org/versions/PBE1-2009-10-28.pdf

And the new Book can not be downloaded (the links do not work):
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/pbe2/#

Ok, all I need is a list of things to do when I want to go into production.

I should not be the only person looking for this ;-)

Sabine