[Seaside] Re: Named PTAjax calls

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 11:24:46 UTC 2013

I certainly won't say this is the right way, but it seems to work:

renderGlobalSearchOn: html

     | inputId action |

     inputId _ html nextId.
     action _ html jQuery ajax
         callback: [ :v2 |
             filterString _ v2.
             selections _ Dictionary new.
             visibleChunks _ #().
         ]
         value: (html jQuery id: inputId) value;

         script: self scriptForGlobalSearch.

     html script: 'function foobar27(){',action greaseString,'}'.

     html div: [
         html button
             value: 'Search:';
             onClick: 'foobar27()';