[Seaside] Help !! Tab Widget Problem in jquery - Seaside- Pharo smalltalk

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 00:57:28 UTC 2013

Hi Varun.

You need to load a library with a theme also, to load the proper css. You
can use any of the ones in the package JQuery-Ui-Libraries, e.g.
JQBaseTheme.
This is done in the method JQUiAllFunctionalTest>>updateRoot: instead to
add this library to the aplication because you can chose a theme
dynamically.

Regards.