[Seaside] Re: Call for problems to be discussed at the Tutorial on Advanced Web Applications with Seaside

mikefilonov mikefilonov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:58:30 UTC 2014

Hi Johan,

I would really appreciate to hear a tutorial on sessions in Seaside. I
recently stumbled over the misuse of this object in my application and I
found myself in a lot of bad code to have a workaround.

If you like you may see my thoughts on this here:
http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com/hub/mikefilonov/seasidesessionsarenotwhattheyseem

But I have doubts that I get the picture right. May be there is a simple
solution which I have not seen.

Anyway general Seaside Sessions "best-practice" tutorial will be nice to
have.

Thank you!