[Seaside] Setup Pier environment

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 22 14:26:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

> Ciao,
>
> 	i have very difficulty to setup the environment for test Pier into Pharo using Seaside3.0.x
>
> I do:
>
> Gofer new
>     url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
>
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
>
>     load.
>
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.0.15') load.
>
> ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project currentVersion.	>	  3.0.1.5  OK

	I resubmit all following step changing  the url to:  'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository';

	but i have the same wrong result.

	When i open the piersetup  browser page the system generates:

Seaside Walkback

WAAttributeNotFound:

Debug Full Stack

Possible Causes
you need to clear your configuration caches to see new attributes (try "WAAdmin clearConfigurationCaches" in a workspace)
you have not included a necessary ancestor in a configuration
Stack Trace
thisContext
[WAAttributeNotFound signalWithKey: aSymbol] in WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchConte...etc...
self
a WAUserConfiguration
thisContext
WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchContextFor:ifAbsent:
self
a WAUserConfiguration
thisContext
WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchContextFor:
self
a WAUserConfiguration
thisContext
WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>at:
self
a WAUserConfiguration
thisContext
WAApplication(WARegistry)>>trackingStrategy
self
a WAApplication
	WAAttributeNotFound

getSearchContextFor: aSymbol
	"Returns a search context for the given symbol."
	^ self getSearchContextFor: aSymbol ifAbsent: [ WAAttributeNotFound signalWithKey: aSymbol ]

	where symbol is :  #trackingStrategy

The relative stack is :

WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchContextFor: in Block: [WAAttributeNotFound signalWithKey: aSymbol]
WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchContextFor:ifAbsent:

WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>getSearchContextFor:

WAUserConfiguration(WAConfiguration)>>at:

WAApplication(WARegistry)>>trackingStrategy

WAApplication(WARegistry)>>handleFiltered:

WAApplication>>handleFiltered:

WAExceptionFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:

WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered: in Block: [super handleFiltered: aRequestContext]

BlockClosure>>on:do:

WACurrentExceptionHandler class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:

WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered: in Block: [WACurrentExceptionHandler...

BlockClosure>>on:do:

WAWalkbackErrorHandler(WAExceptionHandler)>>handleExceptionsDuring:

WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:

WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle: in Block: [self filter handleFiltered: aRequestContext]

BlockClosure>>on:do:

WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:

WARequestContext>>push:during: in Block: [WACurrentRequestContext use: self during: aBlock]...etc...

BlockClosure>>ensure:

WARequestContext>>push:during:

WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle:

WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:named:

WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:

WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle: in Block: [self filter handleFiltered: aRequestContext]

BlockClosure>>on:do:

WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:

WARequestContext>>push:during: in Block: [WACurrentRequestContext use: self during: aBlock]...etc...

BlockClosure>>ensure:

WARequestContext>>push:during:

	Thanks,

		Dario