[Seaside] HTML templating

Sabine Manaa manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:16:19 UTC 2017

My experience also is, that it becomes confusing when you have large html
files.

I also "translate" the html into smalltalk/seaside/mdl code.

Disadvantages are clear - if I get a new html file, I have to find out the
changes and translate them again.

But for me the advantages weigh more.

also when the page turns into an application and gets more dynamic, it
often is not possible to deal with html files.