[Setools] Gjallar: extracting features

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:03:44 UTC 2007

For the last few days I have been trying to understand the Gjallar
code. I like the Seaside-Magma approach. As mentioned somewhere else
the code base could serve as an example for other applications. Trying
to catchup with all this code is quite overwhelming.

>From my point of view, it would be great to see a subset of the
application featuring just enought to have a user interface for the
administrator role to login and create other users (different roles).
The created users should be able to login/logout. This would be a
great starting point to demonstrate several aspects including the
Seaside-Magma approach. Most of the web applications I am interested
in start with these features.

Just some thoughts.
Thierry