Problem with Swiki under Squeak 2.4

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 14 13:39:38 UTC 1999

Have you restored your Swiki?  "UndefinedObjects are not indexable"
suggests that the SwikiAction is defined, but there's nothing in the URLmap.

Also, did you do PWS initializeAll?  I often forget that one, and it's that
initialization that sets up things like basic file serving.

You might want to continue this thread on the PWS list (send "subscribe
pws" to majordomo at cc.gatech.edu, and then send email to pws at cc.gatech.edu).
Folks there might recognize your problem.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu