[updates] Several more for 2.9alpha

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Aug 18 22:22:35 UTC 2000

>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> writes:

Doug> Right, that is wrong. :-)  2.8gamma was meant to be a very short-term release to do one last sanity
Doug> check on 2.8 before it's made final... definitely not bleeding edge.  I can see how you might have
Doug> misunderstood... "gamma" isn't too standard a term. :-)  (It makes sense if you think alpha, beta,
Doug> gamma, final.)

oooh ooh.  I get it.  I was already beyond 2.8 - I'm at 2.9alpha!

/me reminds himself to read more closely from now on, having shown
  many things to be embarassed by in the last few days.... {sigh}