[BUG][3.4b-5156] Cannot load project correctly that has JPEG SketchMorph

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Dec 20 21:20:14 UTC 2002

Ned Konz wrote:

> Though I just tried this on Linux and it looked fine:
>
> * saved your picture to a file
> * opened a new Morphic project
> * new morph/from file/picture.jpg
> * publish to different server/publish to local disk only/unnamed1
> * quit Squeak
> * load Squeaklets/unnamed1.pr

The culprit is the change to the filename method which now replace the
"/" with the platform slash. Which doesn't do anything on *ix, but
breaks code using archive member file names on the other platforms.

Ned, what was your intention in that change? Should we have two
different methods, one returning the unmodified name and the other the
plaform specific one?

Michael