Repeat: DSA, how to use it?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Tue Mar 26 17:26:45 UTC 2002

Cool, thats way cool :)

BTW, PGP is also used for disk and file encryption.
There is something called PGPDisk!! :)

Anyways, thanks for taking the efforts for PGP implementation (lazy bum like
me would never get around to doing it :)

Anyways, could someone please tell me what is the DSA implementation in
Squeak supposed to be for?

~Mayuresh