newbie needs help

Rob Whitfield rob at customfun.com
Mon May 20 19:06:06 UTC 2002

Göran, please post your packaging procedure.

I've been playing with Comanche.  Real cool.  I've modified a few simple
demos but I'm having trouble getting the turtle demo to work - the demo is
documented at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/7

When I submit the form I get "Cannot find server or DNS Error". Do you know
any other good Comanche demos for processing a form submission?