MessageNotUnderstood: newChanges:

Danie Roux droux at tuks.co.za
Tue Jul 22 18:52:59 UTC 2003

I have only limited time on the Internet, so I am going through all the
packages on the Squeakmap and installing everything that looks
interesting.

I installed quite a lot this way. Now I get the message as stated in the
subject.

I think the last package I installed successfully was Richard's Geemail
Example. Any package I try now does this.

I started from the image contained in Squeak3.5-current-win-full.zip.

Anyone know how I can fix this? I do not want to reload all the stuff I
already loaded. In the past, trying to file in the downloaded .cs and
.sar stuff broke things as well.

Lots of goodies to play with on the SqueakMap!

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix