3.8 alpha status?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 18 07:18:14 UTC 2004

On 18 août 04, at 08:01, Doug Way wrote:

> BTW, a more urgent problem is the 3.7 "full" release.  We no longer
> have a Full Image content maintainer, so progress has stalled on this.
>  If anyone has any interest in becoming the Full Image content
> maintainer, or even just the tentative/interim Full maintainer, let me
> know!

I was not aware of that!
So we should send an official call for that.
I could help there. May be the easiest thing would be to collect
projects?
What do you think. I can ask to the scgSqueakers because we have some
critical mass in this moment
so this would be nice to have a group here building the Full image.

We can also work on it at ESUG!

Stef