DVS and MonticelloCVS users?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Jan 20 06:06:35 UTC 2004

Hi all,

If you can tolerate another MC-related email:

How many people out there are still using DVS or MonticelloCVS to
manage active source code?  I do know of one project using the latter
(you know who you are), but is there anyone I don't know about?

I ask because I'm trying to balance Monticello's backwards
compatibility with old formats with the simplicity of its codebase, and
if I can assume that people are basically all moved over to the .mcz
format I can start ripping out satisfyingly large chunks of MC code.

Avi