[BUG] VMMaker/M17N/OSProcess issue

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue Jun 28 19:26:06 UTC 2005

In a 3.9a-Packages image, I installed VMMaker, installed OSProcess,
tried to generate the plugin, and got an error in
MessageNode>>asTranslatorNode. This worked after I changed

	sel _ (selector isSymbol) ifTrue: [selector] ifFalse: [selector key].

into:

	sel _ (selector isMemberOf: Symbol) ifTrue: [selector] ifFalse:
[selector key].

I would guess that selector was a ByteSymbol, instead of the expected
Symbol, because of the internationalization changes.

BTW, VMMaker does not have a category in Mantis.
BTW, I'd send a patch, but OSProcessPlugin inconveniently installs
itself in a VMMaker category.

Daniel Vainsencher