[ANN] LispKit on SqueakMap

Alexandre Bergel Alexandre.Bergel at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Jun 1 21:49:37 UTC 2006

What a nice piece of code!

I do not have time to dive into it now, but I would like to know how
difficult would it be to have a Scheme interpreter ?

Is there absolutely no restriction regarding the syntax ? This is a
nice trick you used. No need of parser...

I really like it. Currently there is no Smalltalk-like debugger for
Scheme. This might be a good thing to implement...

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Alexandre.Bergel