new packages in 3.9 universe

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:15:41 UTC 2007

Ausome work.

I assume the package setup is like it is in e.g. debian no?  For example:

There is a core universe that just has the core and depends on nothing (this
one can be implicit)
There is a Socket universe that depends on only core
There is a Komanche universe that depends on the Socket universe
There is a Seaside universe that depends on the Komanche universe
There is a Magritte universe that depends on the core
There is a Pier universe that depends on the Seaside and Magritte universes
There is a Stable universe that depends on core and a few others and has
*lots* of optional universes (e.g. Pier)

Is that close, or if not, is that doable?