Meaning behind SqueakFoundation Logo

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at
Sat Jan 20 18:51:11 UTC 2007

Hi tim

just that I know, what is the format that they require because I
always loved your pin. But I would like to know
what is the underlying process. What is the company doing it.

I spent quite some times doing some of the merchandising for squeak
(with the mouse logo)
and I can give the graffle files if people are interested.