[squeak-dev] Re: Summer(s) of Code 2007/2008

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:36:34 UTC 2008

Hi Giovanni,
Whats the meaning of "None of the projects, except one, are still being
worked on"? the projects were left or it is not nothing else necessary
to do? (I really does not beleive the last one, but it is always
possible)
Anyway... is there a place to propose or discuss 2008 projects? as I
said in #squeak, I want to apply for mentor in a project to make a
OpenDBX plugin, to be used in squeak plain or with Glorp (I have the
student who is going to make the plugin to :) ).

Thanks,
Esteban