[squeak-dev] Re: Composite fill styles in action (or what to do when you bored).

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 25 20:16:54 UTC 2008

El 5/24/08 3:39 PM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> escribió:

> Edgar, do you have a sense of humor? ;)

Think all here know I have a odd one, but maybe not :=)

>And from when Mantis is inappropriate
> place for putting code? Besides
i marked report as feature, not as bug.
> agree with Jerome that it need to be extended with some benchmarks.
And i
> don't think that improvement of squeak visual appearance is out
of scope of
> release/UI team.

> Edgar

No, I don't said out of scope.
Only I saying all have personal preferences.
Some like Gary Chambers UI and some no.
Some like round buttons and others no.
Some like background with blue fill and others maybe like old "paper white"
background.

IMHO each Squeakers should use Preferences and themes (in past we have
more).

Edgar