[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-ct.959.mcz

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 11:35:54 UTC 2021

On 17/04/21 10:55 pm, Christoph Thiede wrote:

> Thus I would like to propose to merge this patch as-is for the moment,
> provided that you agree with the idea in general. A small menu item should
> not harm, should it? :-) For me, this menu item has been very useful in
> recent times, it just makes the dual sorter easier to access. As soon as
> anyone other finds some time for adding a button bar, we can integrate it
> there, of course.
Chris,

I have no objections to the patch being merged. Having a change sorter
flip between single/dual is a useful feature indeed. Useful enough to
deserve direct visibility instead of being hidden in a menu two levels
down. But that can wait for the next batch of improvements.

Thank you for the efforts .. Subbu