[Squeakfoundation]OK, what exactly should this SqueakFoundation thing be and do?

Paul McDonough squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:49:24 -0700

Well, it's just my personal not-particularly-well-informed opinion, but
that sounds like a really good idea for a way to kick-start the process.