[Squeakfoundation]Interruption of service

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:16:55 +0100

--==_Exmh_-1290600702P

Hi,

This morning(/night), the machine on which the mailing lists where running
broke stopped working. After trying to reboot the thing, I gave up and had the
disk drive moved to another box - since then, I've been working to move
services to other machines.

The mailing list software now runs on our main mailserver in a new mail
environment. My tests seem to indicate that everything works fine, but please
bear with me if stuff goes wrong.

Rgards,

Cees
--