[Squeakfoundation]Re: SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:23:41 +0100

Hi!

Tim Rowledge <tim@sumeru.stanford.edu> wrote:
> If people actually have any serious interest in seeing a foundation
> founded then
>      GET OFF YOUR BUTTS

Ok, time to get off it then...

Since I don't want to promise doing anything that I don't like doing
:-), I am signing up for these possible tasks:

1. Hosting stuff (got full control of Linux machines and connection to
the net here at Bluefish)
2. Helping out with the harvesting process (It seems to be one of the
"tight sectors" today)
3. Building "infrastructure" for the community (bugreporting, voting,
etc.)

The last one is something I am interested in and since I am currently
doing cool webstuff based on Comanche and other network/socket related
development in Squeak, I can reuse a lot of that.

Anyway, I hope I am not the only one signing up... :-) And feel free to
contact me with other "assignments" even if I reserve the right to say
no if it sounds like something I am not the right man for. :-)

regards, Göran