[Squeakfoundation]Re: SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

Bijan Parsia squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:28:55 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 danielv@netvision.net.il wrote:

> Okay...
>
> I want to see a SqF gel up. I think the most important task for it is
> foster stable, independent Squeak packages that can be loaded or not -
> de facto modularity.
>
> When we do get that architecture modularity in, I'll gladly help with
> what refactoring/fixing needs to be done, either to packages I'm
> involved with (Celeste, RB), or other stuff.
>
> For starters, I'll post the RB Parser, which I've separated from the
> rest of the package. If Bijan does the associated algorithms, I'm
> obliged.
[snip]

Er..so long as that's "associated hooking up to current
browsing/altsyntax functionality", ok :)

(May have to punt tiles/syntax morph to bob arning, but maybe not! I got
it sorta working once before.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.