[Squeakfoundation]New mailing list request for Bellesqueak

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
27 Jan 2002 20:39:42 +0100

Given the fact that you're asking the SqF for resources, whazzisgottado with
Squeak, except from being inspired by it and stuff? I'm all in favor of
handing out mailing lists etcetera to anyone who does things that are
interesting (you might, for example, ask Cees de Groot instead of SqF), but
I'm not sure that your project is aligned with the stated goal of the SqF, and
therefore whether it is justifiable to burden future SqF administrators with
this project.

What does the rest of the list think?

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>