[Squeakland] Launching squeak

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jun 26 23:24:54 PDT 2003

That is not the intended behaviour, double-clicking an image file
should suffice. Somehow the Squeak image is not registered properly
with the Finder. Is Squeak listed when you option-click the image icon
and choose "Open with ..."? If yes, you can arrange to always open
images with the Squeak VM in the file properties panel. Otherwise, you
could try to install a newer VM (it will still work with an older
image).

-- Bert