AW: [Squeakland] [FUN]Maze constructor

Thomas Bernitt thom-ber at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 02:58:41 PDT 2003

I am a newbie in squeak and etoys and explore the projects to learn. With
this project I have two problems in understanding, I can not solve myself.
Perhaps someone can help me:

1.) If I have a look on the rectangles inside the Holder, there are the
rectangles with the names Rectangle1, Rectangle3, Rectangle4, Rectangle5 and
so on (the number increases by 1). But never the Rectangle2 is visible.
What's going on there?

2.) In Script "writePosition" is the tile "Holder include at beginning" is
used, but I can not find that in the viewer of the Holder. I can only find
"Holder include" in the collections categorie. Where can I find the used
tile?

Thanks for the help

Thomas