[Squeakland] Why not an "intermediary " list ?

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 9 08:55:56 PST 2004

Hi Remi -

I don't see why this list can't
support/participate in the kind of
"conversation"/exploration you suggest.  I
believe many Etoy users are also quite interested
in extending capabilities and usage within Squeak
-- into things like "Active Essays" and other
forms of media that Squeak can support.

My main reason for pointing out that the
"squeak.org" site is for a more technical
audience is just as you point out -- there's a
lot more "traffic" on that list and I would
believe 90% of the content there is not of
interest or relevant to this readership.
However, I do think that threads re creating new
Squeak-based "apps" would be of great interest.
So, please, folks, let's explore these things.

Personally, I'd rather have "one list" for a
variety of threads instead of a number of fora
that I'll need to continually check/monitor,
etc., but that's just my preference.

thanks, Remi!
Kim