[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin - Thanks!

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:02:18 PST 2005

John and Ned,

Thank you both very much for the wonderful, detailed messages. I have
the Squeak plugin working correctly on OS X now (I am going to go try
Debian now). It seems I had version 3.7.5-beta installed. Not sure if
that is the MacOS version, but in any case, the desktop ran, but not
the plugins. I wiped all that out, and reinstalled with 3.0.

Now everything works smoothly.

Thanks again!

JP

--
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair