[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin and Debian (Linux)

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:52:47 PST 2005

Ooops! I didn't download that one - I thought it was a newer version (3.8).

I think it might be good to rename it. I am downloading it right now,
by the way, and it looks like the squeak-sources file has been removed
(I can't get into the /rpm sub-directory - it has access restricted).

I will tell you how it goes with the right plugin image file...

--
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair