[Squeakland] Lack of documentation frustrating

mstram mstramba at sympatico.ca
Fri May 25 04:37:17 PDT 2007

Well, it's been a year and a half since the message I'm quoting was posted
and there still isn't much on wiki.laptop.org for documentation.

What is the translation between "a few weeks from now." in "programmer
years" and real-world years ? :)

Man, programmers really hate writing documentation don't they ?

Mike