[squeakland] Found Bug But Not Sure How to Proceed To Fix

Nicco Kunzmann (rambler) niccokunzmann at rambler.ru
Thu Mar 1 05:03:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

I found a bug tracker on the squeakland site:
http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I think, you can describe the problem there as an issue and hand in the fix.
They may also know how to guide you further if the code base is
somewhere else.
If you have problems there (login, no response), I guess, this mailing
list is one place to ask for help.

Best,
Nicco