[squeakland] Found Bug But Not Sure How to Proceed To Fix

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 2 15:15:06 UTC 2018

That bug tracker is pretty much dead, since all ongoing development moved
to squeak.org.

The plan was to make a new Etoys release based on the latest Squeak source
base, but we have not have enough developer time to make that actually
happen.

- Bert -

On 1 March 2018 at 06:03, Nicco Kunzmann (rambler) <niccokunzmann at rambler.ru