[V3dot10] Auto-Build tutorial

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Feb 1 16:26:19 UTC 2007

Hi Keith,

until now I thought I pretty much understand how your image builder
works. The central part is extending classes with #launchWith: to be
able to script them from the command line.

I could not find the code for that on the wiki, but it surely is
pretty simple. But then you write this:

> Auto build ISNT Run from the command line.

Sorry, you lost me there. In the tutorial you write

	"The central concept in auto-build is the ability to invoke squeak
from a command-line"

These two statements don't fit together for me. Also, I could not
find the "make(any).action" script anywhere on the wiki, perhaps that
would have cleared up things (I like to look at code).

- Bert -