[V3dot10] Auto-Build tutorial

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 22:39:45 UTC 2007

>> 3.7 and 3.8 do not have MCConfiguration as far as I am aware.
>
> I thought we were discussing how to build 3.10 from 3.9. Sorry.

Thanks for the code though. I freely admit that I dont fully understand
MCConfigurations that well yet anyway. Awareness of MCC is something
lacking in Installer anyway at the moment.

The thing is that IBS comes from the installer.pbwiki.com site and
installer is aiming to support as many images as possible. I have tested
it back to 3.7, but I am sure we could go further back with a little bit
of work.

If you have some nicer code that will work from 3.7 then that would be cool.

Keith