[V3dot10] needed tool

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 21 14:45:17 UTC 2007

El 1/21/07 11:31 AM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> Markus said that one of the big problems during harvesting is that
> when you read change sets into your image, some of the methods get put
> into unexpected MC packages, and the harvester doesn't save those
> packages and so loses the code.

Why a change set do this ?
If some change packages, he/she should inform package owners/maintainers,
maybe I don't understand some...

> Class ChangeSet should be changed to indicate the MC packages that it
> uses.  Also, the change sorter should display the packages, and let
> you save them.  Ideally, you could save to all the MC packages at
> once, and merging would be atomic, and you could use the same comment
> for all updates.  But first, someone should hack ChangeSet to indicate
> the packages it is influencing.  Do I have a volunteer?

I am, but need some change set what do what Marcus said for use as example.

But the way, the remote 3.10 what people here are not looking is being
played by people of Argentina,Spain,Germany,UK,US, Germany, Lituania,
Hungary (to now)
37 different IP tracked to now

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).