RV: [V3dot10] Do in a workspace and say if could build

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 19 11:19:37 UTC 2007

El 6/19/07 8:02 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Well, "backport" and "merge" refer to the buttons in the MC browser.
> Then, the "magic" is
>
> (MCPackage named: 'Etoys') workingCopy ancestry
>
> and replacing the stepChildren with nil before saving bf.23, and
> removing the second ancestor before saving bf.24.
>
> I love Monticello for being so cleanly designed that this fiddling
> just works.
>
> - Bert -

Aha!!
Masters cheat also (But clean)

I really appreciate your help. I just copy the two bf.23 and bf.24 to 310
repository.

For test, I remade to
ReleaseBuilderFor3dot10 new updatePackages: 'Compression-edc.9.mcz
Files-edc.21(20).mcd
Installer-Core-edc.86.mcz
Monticello-edc.312(311).mcd
ReleaseBuilder-edc.27.mcz
SMBase-edc.87(86).mcd
ScriptLoader-edc.325.mcz
System-edc.105(104).mcd
SystemChangeNotification-Tests-edc.8(7).mcd
Tests-edc.27(26).mcd
Tools-edc.80(79).mcd
Universes-edc.22(ls.21).mcd
EToys-bf.24.mcz'

Just I trying in the "user PC" to see all works