[V3dot10] Taking the blue pill

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 2 09:05:46 UTC 2007

El 11/1/07 11:07 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> The change is broken up into 14 packages already. I have
> converted the change into changesets and am trying to make a set
> of 14 anti-changes to apply to 7158. Not sure if this is still
> reasonable if edgar wants to delete 7158.

If only I could do all using change sets as always wish ....
But as I keep a copy of 7158 , maybe some of us could take the red pill.
Remember the other proposal, marking the 172 methods for changing only the
timestamp.
Now we could revert the methods Jerome and others found should keep ==.
And add the list to Mantis , so if some thing some troubles is related to
change, could search this list first.
With the time, all bad changes was reverted and the good ones keeped.
I afraid the blue pill way take a couple of years for the 98% of 172 methods
going to future releases.