[V3dot10] Loading packages in 3.10beta 7143

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 08:53:11 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> I answer this a few days ago , now I repeat SqueakMap soon go out of image.
> If some is not on Universes, you have very few chances is working on 3.10

Why is that? I don't think it's a particularly smart idea to remove SM
from the image - there is a lot of useful code on SM and it would be a
shame if people didn't have access to it (in particular considering that
universes are only accessible via Squeak - e.g., you can't ask Google to
find a package in Universes but Google will turn up packages available
on SM).

Cheers,
   - Andreas