[V3dot10] FunSqueak problems

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:47:29 UTC 2008

Hi. I tried out FunSqueak, and found two issues:

1. The text in the window shown on startup is not good english:
   "You must found the RePlugin suited to your computer". It
   should instead say something like:

To use some of these demos, you will need to install the
RePlugin for your VM. Installation instructions are at
http://mucow.com/RePlugin.html

2. There is an issue with the demo project BabySRE. If I try to
   open a World menu from within that project, Squeak goes into
   an infinite loop and eats up memory until killed.

It is nice to see demo projects in Squeak again! You have done
good making FunSqueak. Keep it up!